Acerca de mim

A minha foto
Sou muito pequenina, pois o meu conhecimento também o é.

segunda-feira, 6 de outubro de 2008

Unforgotten

I lost
This was my time
Game over
And all was over between us
But not memories
Not feelings
You are present all the time
You are always in my mind

I miss you
Do I still love you? Possibly
I can’t sleep without thinking of you
Story of my past remembering
I feel sensibly confuse
I don’t know what I should do
Crying, I’m hiding
All the time for nothing and for everything
Even of myself

My memories
Those are staying alive
So strongly in my mind
Unforgotten time.

1 comentário:

  1. It haven't pass enought time...
    Give time to time!
    A new time will come!
    A new someone will come!
    New memories will be criated
    You just need to give time to time ;)

    Complex girl

    ResponderEliminar